Sunday, July 10, 2011

My birthday trip to Cabo!

Sanders and I went to Cabo to celebrate my 34th birthday and our 11th wedding anniversary. Cabo is a special place for us because we went there for our honeymoon. We stayed at the One and Only Palmilla which was absolutely amazing. The resort was beautiful and the staff was one of the best I've ever experienced. Each room had their own butler that was at our service 24 hours a day. We ate at some great restaurants, laid by the pool, went to the spa and just enjoyed quality time together. It was a wonderful and relaxing trip. 

our resort
our patio where we ate breakfast every morning
our bathtub - I thought this was really interesting

the shower and bathtub - very unique!
ready for my birthday dinner!
Ediths - where we celebrated my birthday! One of our favorite restaurants on our honeymoon
the waiter making homemade caesar salad

making banana foster

the final product!
the cheesecake they brought us out for my birthday

just like old times - the mariachi band that comes and sings at your table
what a great birthday!


the birthday cake they brought to our hotel room

a picture of the pool
Sanders in the pool
our private cabana/beach we rented on my birthday


there was a hammock over the water - it got a little rough later in the day


Sanders enjoying a wine lunch

relaxing on our "floating bed"




sanders in front of the water - the waves were pretty rough

i love this picture! we even took this on timer mode

the floral design that on our bed when we came home from dinner

they brought us a special dessert plate for our "baby moon" - even though that wasn't really the purpose of our trip
they definitely congratulated us every chance they got on our "baby moon" - I had to explain to Sanders what that meant



a view of the water and lounge area

another treat they left in our room one night

another "flower design"
ready to head to Las Ventanas for dinner!
dinner at Las Ventanas

my shrimp appetizer which was delicious!

a view of the beach

the hammock outside our room

our patio

Happy Anniversary to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment