Thursday, August 11, 2011

1st Day of School

I can't believe the summer is over and the first day of school is finally here! It is somewhat bittersweet - I'll miss the laid back days and not having to rush out the door but it will be nice to get back into a routine around our house. No doubt it is going to be hard getting everyone to school by 8am though! I'm really not looking forward to that but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after awhile. I'm still in disbelief that Sanders will be in kindergarten and wearing a uniform. It makes him look so grown up even though i know it will make getting dressed easier in the morning. I'm also excited the kids will finally be at the same school. Hopefully Sanders will look after his little sister! We have a fun year ahead . . .

Here are some pictures from the first day . . .

Ready for their 1st day of school - Sanders is all grown up in his uniform!

Grant, Hannah and Sanders

Mae and Sanders

Sanders and Hannah
I found this picture from 2 years ago - it is amazing how much they have grown up!

Sanders signing his name in the book outside his classroom

He did such a good job!

Standing in front of his classroom door - they are the "Hight Hoppers"

Mae is a "Titus Turtle"

Her school bag on her hook

Sanders colored this at school on his first day. I think it is supposed to be a picture of him

No comments:

Post a Comment