Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Monday afternoon around the house

It was another hot summer day. Sanders started the Southfield camp today which lasted until 1:30pm. They can stay until 3pm which I may take advantage of the rest of the week. It is a dinosaur theme so I am sure he will love that. When daddy got home we played outside for a little while. Sanders got out the tee ball and hit a few balls. Daddy had to try a few himself. Mae put on her tu-tu and had fun on the see-saw. It was a family fun Monday night!

Here are a few pictures I took that afternoon. As you can tell I LOVE my lightroom software!







Sanders and his remote control car

Sanders playing teeball


Daddy had to take a turn

Mae and her tu-tu with no shirt and Oreos.



Copper and his obsession with the duck

No comments:

Post a Comment