Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TCBY and the eaten shoes

Little Sanders was stuck with me again today. We went to the gym this morning and then he went to Tiggers whiled I had my tennis lesson. It started pouring down rain towards the end of our lesson so we had to cut it short. It was probably a good thing since I was a little rusty with the racket today! We came home to eat lunch and he watched Scooby Doo for the 100th time. He is definitely obsessed with it lately. After being home for a little while I saw the shoe basket on the stairs was dumped over and then I noticed the top of Mae's sandal was completely gone - well except for the buckle! So I looked for the other shoe and found it in the den in the same condition! Copper had eaten both of Mae's sandals!!! I know he is bored around the house all day but he is getting pretty desperate. Little Sanders was so cute - he said "Mommy did Copper eat the shoe so he could go be with Daly". It was so sweet and innocent. It amazes me how he still remembers Daly even after a year has gone by. I had to reassure him that Copper would not get sick like Daly did even though I'm sure the shoe parts are going to come out at some point. Hopefully not in the house. I don't know what i am going to do with him sometimes! Guess we will be going to buy a new pair of sandals tomorrow.

Here is a picture of the shoes. Glad he didn't eat the buckles

When we picked up Mae from school we went to TCBY for a little afternoon snack. Sanders got a pink sprinkle cookie and Mae got a rainbow ice cream that had to be the messiest one they had. She had to have the "pink" icecream! They were hyped up on sugar almost immediately so I was crazy enough to take them to the grocery store (in the rain) to get a few things. Thankfully I survived! We came home and cooked spaghetti and waited for daddy to get home. I had a quick Junior League board meeting tonight so he had to feed and bathe the kids. It was a busy day as usual at the Graf house!

At TCBY

Mae is a mess as usual

Sanders is clean as usual

Mae's afternoon wardrobe change into her butterfly tu-tu

No comments:

Post a Comment