Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mae's Big Girl Panties

Goodbye diapers . . .

Mae is officially in big girl panties! Yay!!! I think she has been ready for awhile but I finally decided "I" was ready to make the big step. When she woke up this morning, I told her we were going to get her some big girl princess panties at Target when I picked her up from school. I've never seen her so excited! As soon as she got to school she ran in and told the teachers her exciting news! They made such a big deal out of it. It was cute.

When we got to Target this afternoon we picked out a set that had all of the Princesses on them - Belle, Cinderella etc. It is so funny because little Sanders' first set of underwear had CARS all over them. Things are so different with girls. Anyways, she was so excited about it! We came home and she immediately put them on. Let's just hope it goes smoothly from here!

so excited!

checking out all of the Princesses

the panties are on!

No comments:

Post a Comment