Monday, September 20, 2010

Playdate

Little Sanders had a playdate today with his little friend Sydney Claire Hight. I picked them up from school and we went to get icees. Sanders of course wanted a white icee and Sydney Claire said she only liked peach. They came back here and played around the house -inside and out. Thankfully they were good about letting Mae played with them. I made them some coco rice krispie treats with reeses pieces but I think I made them more for myself because I had twice as many as they did. I couldn't resist. They played hard until 5:30pm rolled around and I had to take them to soccer practice. They had alot of fun together. They are two of a kind!

Here they are being silly

Copper looking for lizards

Riding the Barbie jeep

Running from Mae

Mae pushing the shopping cart


they finally let Mae join in

No comments:

Post a Comment