Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another HOT summer day!

We woke up this morning to find a little friend in our backyard. Copper actually found him but thankfully he didn't do more than just sniff him. The kids were excited!


I bought Mae a tutu yesterday at Target so now her dance outfit is pretty much complete - minus the shoes but I couldn't find them in her size so I figure the Keds will work just fine.



We took Sally to dance camp this morning. Mae was excited to have a friend ride in the car with her. I think this is the first time we've carpooled with one of her friends. However, Mae was not a happy camper when I dropped her off this morning. She grabbed onto my leg and cried but one of the teachers took her and I think she calmed down after I left.

Here is a cute picture I took of Mae and Sally when I dropped them off at dance this morning. They were both so cute in their pigtails.


We had a pretty typical afternoon. Mae napped and Sanders came home from camp and "rested" while he watched a movie upstairs. We went to his group swimming lessons this afternoon and then came home so I could get ready for my Pokeno tonight at Sarah Hilliard's house. It was alot of fun. She served yummy hamburger sliders! It was nice to have a little girls' night. A few beers sure can perk you up! Sanders took the kids up to Cush's and said they did great. He survived a night alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment