Thursday, June 17, 2010

Craft at the Club

We ventured up to the club today for their "free craft" day. I figured it would give us an afternoon activity for the kids since it is way to HOT to go outside these days. It was really cute. They made a cute picture with sand. Hannah, Grant and Sydney Claire were there so Sanders was so excited. The craft was a little complicated for Mae so she stayed with me while I visited with the moms - even though I know she wanted to be hanging out with "bubby".

Here are some photos of the three amigos!





After the craft, we got home changed clothes and Sanders took the kids back up to the club for Little Sanders' swimming lessons while I had a Fall Carnival Meeting.

Mae had to throw a little tantrum before they left . . .


she is so cute when she is mad


but she loves her daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment