Monday, June 7, 2010

My first post . . .

I decided to start a blog because our lives are so crazy and busy that I sometimes forget what I did an hour ago. I am hoping by blogging on a daily or weekly basis I can keep a "diary" of our life and be able to look back a year from now and see all the exciting things we've done, places we traveled, birthdays we've celebrated, how much my children have grown etc. Time flies so quickly that I don't want to forget some of the best times of our life.

Just a little explanation on the title of my blog - I chose this name based on the country song by Phil Vasser "Just another Day in Paradise". When I first heard this song I related to it instantly. I feel like we always have kids crying, dogs barking, the washing machine broken etc. but I know this is our "paradise" because there really is no place I'd rather be.

Here are a few cute pics I took of the kids today using my new flash. I've still got alot to learn but they turned out pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment