Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day





we love our daddy!

We had a great Father's Day! The kids stayed at the lake with my parents the night before so Sanders and I woke up to a quiet house - which I don't think we've ever experienced in this house. I made muffins for Sanders, we drank our coffee and enjoyed a relaxing morning. Sanders headed to church to drive the golf cart and I packed up our stuff to head to the lake.

The lake was a lot of fun! We were excited to have the Greens and Caraways join us! It was HOT but it didn't seem to bother the kids. They played in the baby pool, blew bubbles and enjoyed Mimi's new wooden swing! Dad smoked chicken, ribs and sausage and we had beans, salad, cornbread, potato salad and tomatoes. Alexis made peach cobbler and homemade icecream for dessert. It was delicious. I ate way too much but it was all so good I couldn't resist. We didn't get home until late last night and both kids fell asleep on the drive home. They had a fun full day!!

Sanders opening up his bird house from the kids:



Mae and Sadie playing in the pool

Silly girls


Happy Father's Day Bop Bop!

We love Mimi and Bop Bop

Mae was done with the pictures by this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment