Monday, June 14, 2010

Sanders first day of Summer Camp

Little Sanders had his first day of summer camp at St. Paul's today. He was really excited about it especially when he got there and realized all of his friends were in his class. There was Colby, Sarah, Mattie, Campbell, Trevor, Savannah, Grant and Max. As for me, I was excited too b/c I had 4 hours to get stuff done! I went running in South Highlands and it was HOT! 3 1/2 miles felt like 5 miles! After that I had a meeting with Monica to go over the Digital Cheetah software for the Junior League and then met Paige for lunch at Roly Poly. By then, 1pm had arrived and it was time to go pick up Sanders. I was so eager to hear how his first day at camp went but he starting whining as soon as he got in the car. He said he wanted to go the "other camp" and that he hadn't been at camp. He said he wanted to go to "Mimi's camp". I think he had the lakehouse confused with the day camp. I tried to explain the difference to him but nothing was going to get through to him. I knew he was exhausted so I forced him to go to sleep once we got home - and BOY he must have been tired b/c he didn't wake up until 5:30pm! He hadn't slept that long in forever! He woke up a new and happy person - thank goodness! I think I've realized that when Little Sanders is happy Everyone is happy!

When Mae and Daddy got home we played outside in the sprinklers and had a yummy family dinner! It was a fun night.. I hope he has a better day at "camp" tomorrow . . .

Mae throwing a tantrum on the floor. She'll appreciate this picture one day . . .


Sanders playing in the sprinklers


Playing with Sally McKenzie next door


Mae strutting around in her panties



My sweet babies

1 comment:

  1. you're doing good! we played in the sprinkler last night too but mine prefer to play in the nude! at least we live on a pretty quiet street!

    ReplyDelete