Sunday, June 13, 2010

Recovering from our trip . . .

We got home from Charleston around 11:30am today which was great b/c we had the whole day ahead of us. Unfortunately the kids were EXTREMELY cranky!!! They were constantly whining and did not want to share a thing. I know they had a long weekend and were exhausted but unfortunately so was I. It doesn't make for a patient mother. Not to mention Sanders escaped to the golf course so I was solo. We made Sanders take a nap but Mae had napped on the plane so she wasn't tired when we got home so she followed me around while I was unpacking. I got on the phone with my mom and the next thing I know she had gone upstairs to wake up Sanders from his nap. It was too late to stop her once I realized what was going on. He slept an hour and a half but it wasn't enough b/c he was still cranky when he got up. Somehow we survived the afternoon - things to a turn for the better once I made them some cheese dip and Sanders got home from the golf course.

Here are some pictures of their cheese dip faces . . .




Hopefully they will get a good night sleep tonight and be happy campers tomorrow. Speaking of camp . . . Sanders starts St. Paul's camp tomorrow - YAY!!! I'll finally have some peace and quiet around here tomorrow to catch up on some things. I know he'll have a blast. He needs some activities! I think mommy is getting boring.

Couldn't resist posting these other funny pictures I took of Mae:

Mae on the way to the bathtub


cute little booty . . .


Having fun in the tub

No comments:

Post a Comment