Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Ben has arrived

Little Benjamin Nolan Green arrived yesterday morning weighing in at 7lbs and 14oz. He is absolutely adorable and we are all instantly in love. Alexis and Rob are doing great. You would never even know Alexis had a baby - she looks great! I took Sadie up there yesterday to see Baby Ben and she was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She jumped in the bed with her mommy and immediately wanted to hold Ben. When they put Ben in her arms she held him like he was her own little baby doll. She had the biggest grin I have ever seen. Words can't describe how precious it was watching her meet her little brother for the first time.

Mae and Sanders were with me at the hospital and Mae wanted right in on the action but I told her she would get to hold Ben next time. She keeps asking when she will get to see him again. I think we are going to wait until they get home from the hospital when things aren't so crazy.

Proud daddy! I know Rob is so excited to have a little hunting partner.

Rob's family with Ben

Our family with Baby Ben

So sweet

Aunt MC

I definitely haven't lost the touch of holding a newborn

Baby Ben

Proud Parents

Mimi's going to have her hands full - especially with another BOY!


Nana and Mimi

Trying out the pacifier

He's trying to open his eyes

a BIG yawn!

Without the hat

Sadie's first time to meet Ben

She has the biggest grin on her face

She doesn't want to let go

So sweet


Mae is giving Sadie her a little present from her and Sanders

this is my favorite picture

profile shot


One happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment