Monday, August 16, 2010

Mae's first day in the "2's" class at Renzi

Mae started back at Renzi today. I picked up Sadie this morning too since Alexis and Rob were at the hospital! Sadie and Mae had fun walking in together - they were all giggles! They have a new teacher - Mrs. Rhonda. I thought she would have Mrs. Elaine like Sanders did but they said she decided to retire. I'm excited about Mrs. Rhonda though - she seems excited and energetic and great with the kids. When we walked into the class Sadie and Mae went straight to circle time. Both of them waved bye-bye and joined right in the fun! They are such big girls!!!

I can't believe both kids are back in school! I'm not going to know what to do with myself with all of this free time - even though I am sure I will have no problem staying busy!

Their first day in a new class!

Mrs. Rhonda - their new teacher!

Joining right in on circle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment