Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mommy vs. Mae

So the battle has begun between me and Mae. Now that she can climb out of here bed she does not want to stay in her bed for naptime or bedtime. Usually she falls asleep in the car on the way home from wherever we have been but she didn't today so I had to put her in there awake. She obviously wasn't tired because I spent an hour picking her up and putting her back in bed. I spanked her twice (she didn't even shed a tear) and did lots of threatening but nothing seemed to phase her. She'd be out of the bed the minute I closed the door. I even heard her say at one point "mommy is a bad girl". Oh my! I am going to be in trouble. I finally locked the door on here b/c I was at a loss. She finally realized I meant business and was not happy - she cried hysterically. I let her cry it out and when she finally got quiet I went to check on her and found her like this . . . . dead asleep on the floor!



I have a feeling this is just the beginning of my battles with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment